In this competition, we are going to give entrepreneurs a platform to test their presentation and communication
skills, all the entrepreneurs will try to impress and convince the various industry experts and renowned
personalities in 3 minutes. We want them to feel the importance of each and every second they use to make
their business better. You will be able to explore the viability and implementation of your project on large scale.
After initial scrutiny, the competition is divided into 2 Rounds, where a 1st round is time-based whereas 2nd
round is a questionnaire round. And if we quote Mark Zuckerberg “Not taking risk is the biggest risk.” We
invite entrepreneurs from around the nation to come forward and grab the opportunity in the Start-up Street and
achieve the goals they have always desired for. So come, Compete, Learn, grow and win exciting cash prizes.
- Any aspiring startup can participate.
- Registration is mandatory. Registration does not confirm your participation. The participants will be
carefully selected by authorities based on submitted abstract/synopsis.
- Selected top 50 startups(including Startup Street participants) will be notified 5 days prior to the
- In Round 1, selected top 50 startups have to pitch their startups on stage. Initially, you will be given 1.5
mins to pitch your idea. If the judges show green signal, then you can continue for another 1.5 mins else
if they show red signal your time is over. Based on an evaluation by judges, top 10 startups will go in
- In Round 2, rapid questions to selected top 10 startups will be asked by judges. Based on overall
performance, winner and runner up will be declared.
- Max 3 members are allowed in a startup/team but, pitching can be done by only one member.
- Use of electronic devices during pitching is strictly prohibited.
- Final decision will be of judges/authorities.