For all those 90's kids who are fed up with seeing those memes that hit like if you remember this game and feels nostalgia here's a chance to live those days back again when you used to play video games like Pacman, Rescue Rover, Dangerous Dave, Catacomb 3D and many others.
Price Worth : 10000/-
Round 1: BURST ALL THE BALLOONS (Qualifying Round):
The robot has to clear the hurdles and burst the balloon placed on the track in the minimum possible time. The more balloons the robot burst in minimum time the more is the chance of the team to qualify for next round.
Round 2: SENSES AND COORDINATION GAME (knockout round):
Two teams will compete each other in this game. The twist is that the driver would be Blind-folded. He will be navigated by his team member. The goal is to reach the spot where 2 balloons would be kept (one for each team) and the robot has to burst it. To increase the difficulty obstacles and dummy pedestrians would be provided and the robot has to tackle them. Penalties and time would decide the winner. The loser will be knocked out.
Round 3: BALLS AND WALLS (FINAL ROUND):
In this round three colour balls would be kept in tracks and three containers of respective colours. The objective is to drag or push the balls in their respective boxes. The robot has to do this with facing obstacles and one with the least time would be the winner.
- Track Design: The dimension of arena is 5m*5m. P.S - The maze design will change after every round.
- The Robot will be inspected for safety before the event begins. If found to be unsafe for the participants/spectators, it will be discarded.
- All the required accessories have to be brought by the participants.
- The participants are not allowed to damage the track, or indulge in any argument with the coordinator as this will lead to disqualification of their robot.
- Penalty will be given when robot moves out of arena or damage the track.
- The wireless remote-control sets must be handed over to the event coordinator at the time of reporting, so as to avoid any illegal control of the Robot due to interference caused by the intentional or unintentional matching of radio frequencies of different participants.
- In case of wire entanglement, the timers will not be stopped and the race will be restarted from the previous checkpoint. In case any discrepancy, decision of the organizing panel will be considered absolute.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the rules as they deem fit. Changes in rules, if any, will be highlighted on the website.
- Violation of any of the rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- The maximum time limit for the Completion of Task inside the arena is 10 minutes.
- Teams that are not ready when called for turn will be considered to have declared a walkover, and will receive no points.
- In all cases, the judge's decision will be final and binding.
- The operator of the Robot is not allowed to step in the arena.
- Any type of change in rules will be uploaded on the website prior to the event.
- The maximum dimensions of the robot are 35 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm (l x b x h) (WITH MECHANISM) and maximum weight is 4.5 kg.
- Robots should not be constructed using ready-made Lego kits or any ready-made mechanism but use of ready-made gear assemblies is allowed.
- Potential between two points on the robot should not exceed 12V. Participants cannot draw power from outside source.
- The Robot can be controlled manually or it can be made semi-automatic or automatic can be powered electrically only. The use of IC engine in any form is not allowed.
- In case of wired mechanism, the wire must be slack at any point of time during the game.
- The total length of wire extending from the remote control to the robot must be minimum of 4 to 4.5 meters
- If the Robot is using an external wireless remote control, make sure that it has sufficient range and that it can control the machine well without any lag.
- The robot should have the mechanism/object to burst the balloon.
- A team may consist of 4 members maximum and minimum 2 members
- Students from different institutes can form a team for the event.
- Each team is allowed to have only one Robot for every round.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting
- Judging will be done by event coordinators.
- Penalties will be given if Hand touched while bursting, waste of time at a particular spot, if participants robot crosses the maze lines, if any type of external help done by participants to robot like pulling the robot backwards using wires connection.
- It will be based on the number of balloon bursted by a particular team as well as minus points(penalties) which will be decided later on.
- The time will also be a major factor in case the tie occurs in the point system.
- Decision made by the event head will be final and acceptable in any cases.
- The decision of the coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful complication of the event.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
- Niket Shah :- 8460198393
- Darshana Jha :- 7874148530