As it is said "A well-built robo needs only steersmen-ship to survive", so in this event Robot has to pass number of obstacles. Team which finishes the event in less time will win. In case of tie controllers used, weight, dimension etc. will be taken into consideration. Control of the robot can be done either by wire communication or by wireless communication system.
Price Worth : 15000/-
In this round, the participants will be judged on time taken to complete the track thus the participant who takes the least time will be qualified for the next round. Maximum 3 attempts/ hand-touch/ skipping of hurdles will be allowed and for this some penalty of time will be there.
This round will be more difficult than the first round and the hurdles will also be tougher than the previous rounds. The penalty of time will also be more in this round. Top 10 participants will be promoted to 3rd round.
The level of difficulty will be increased and thus more harder hurdles will be there for the robot to cross. The penalty of time will also be more in the round the previous one.
- All the required accessories have to be brought by the participants.
- The participants are not allowed to damage the track, or indulge in any argument with the coordinator as this will lead to disqualification of their robot.
- The batteries can be recharged only during the breaks.
- Coordinators reserve the right to ask for explanation of the robot.
- Penalty will be given when robot moves out of arena or damage the track.
- The wireless remote-control sets must be handed over to the event coordinator at the time of reporting, so as to avoid any illegal control of the Robot due to interference caused by the intentional or unintentional matching of radio frequencies of different participants.
- The decision of the coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful completion of event.
- Sufficient time will be given to the team before the start to study the arena and devise game play strategy.
- In case of wire entanglement, the timers will not be stopped and the race will be restarted from the previous checkpoint.
- In case of discrepancy, decision of organizing committee will be absolute. Faculty and co-ordinators decision will be final.
- Certificate will be given to all the participants present at the event spot.
- Any type of change in rules will be uploaded on the website prior to the event.
- The robot size should be 30cm*30cm*30cm maximum in all directions.
- Maximum weight must not exceed 5 kg. (including battery weight).
- Potential at any point on the robot should not exceed 24V. Participants cannot draw power from outside source.
- Robot can be wired or wireless.
- In case of wired robots, the connecting wires from the robots to the remote control should be minimum of 3m in length.
- Ready-made kits or LEGO kits should not be used to construct the robot.
Team Specification :
- A team may consist of minimum 2 and maximum 4 members.
- Students from different institute can form a team for the event.
- Each team should have same robot for all rounds.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Magnitude of the penalty time if robot is immobile or unable to cross a tile within 90 seconds (Robot would then be moved to the next tile) will be decided on the day of the event.
- The best Robot which reaches the end first would be the fittest and will be qualified for the further rounds.
- The robots with the "Suspension System", "Braking System", "Steering System" and the wheels not directly clamped with motors, use of gears, engines, drives are encouraged will have an advantage over the others.
- The robot which sustains the race would be declared the winner.
- Paresh Golani :- 7405370574
- Shreya Chaturvedi :- 9409468750
- Raj Gandhi :- 9409291687