First elimination round would be C quiz based on C language. The second round would be C program debugging. The third round would be cryptohunt in which the teams would be required to decrypt the clues to get destination block numbers and password. The team with least time of completion would be the winner.
The first round of the contest would be a quiz based on C language in which the teams would be required to answer the given questions and few teams would qualify to the next round on the basis of this quiz score ( Time of completion of quiz would be considered if a tie has occurred ). This would prove to be an elimination round.
The second round would be C program debugging. Selected teams from this round would progress to third and final round.
The third round is the CryptoHunt which is an interesting event with a twist to the humdrum event of the classic treasure hunt. In this round the teams would be provided with clues (of course related to algorithms and c language) to decode the destination and the password. Once the team is sure enough about their decoding they need to go to the destination block which they have found out after decoding and tell the password they have decoded to the event representative there and if the password is correct they would get the validation and their completion time would be noted. Your mission, should you choose to accept it,is to decrypt the clues, level by level. Even the hints to the algorithms that are to be used would be given in the clue.
- The duration of the first round is 30 mins max.
- Time of completion of quiz would be considered if a tie has occurred.
- The team to complete second round in minimum time will be the winner.
- Internet usage is sternly forbidden.
- Time slot will be specified to the teams for first round.
- Misbehavior or violence of any sort will lead to direct elimination of that group.
- Please comply with all the instructions from the coordinators and managers.
- The coordinators may choose to seize the cell phones of all the participants if found using during the event or beforehand.