Cars have always fascinated youth. Here's an opportunity for the young chemical engineers to build a car of their dreams by the use of safe chemicals.
Round 1 :
Your car must pass a specified distance in order to qualify for 2nd round.
Round 2 :
The cars which stop nearest to the distance specified by the event managers will qualify for the final round.
Round 3 :
This round will be an obstacle race where your car must pass through obstacles to cover a certain distance.
- Minimum 2 and maximum 3 members per team.
- Make use of non toxic, non explosive, non hazardous chemicals.
- Commercial batteries are allowed.
- The stopping mechanism has to be controlled by a chemical reaction.
- Use less than 1 liter bottle.